Configuring Eudora Pro
1. Start Eudora, and on the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Select Getting Started within the Tool Bar to the left.
3. Real name: Your name as you wish it to appear on mail you send out.
4. Return address: The e-mail address that you would like e-mail returned to. This must be a valid email account under your domain hosted with Sidetrips.
5. Mail Server (Incoming): For this field use mail.example.com or your IP address.
6. Login Name: This was assigned for you when you setup this e-mail address in your Control Panel.
7. SMTP Server (Outgoing): For this field use mail.example.com or your IP address
8. Make sure that Allow authentication is checked.
9. Then click OK (Note the first time that you check your e-mail account, you will be prompted to enter your password).
10. Close Eudora.
11. Double click on your My Computer icon on your desktop.
12. Click to the following directory at which Eudora 5.1 is usually installed: C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\extrastuff
13. Located the file named esoteric.epi
14. Copy this file into the root level of the Eudora directory.
15. Close all windows. Start Eudora, and on the Tools menu, click Options.
16. Scroll to the bottom of the menu bar until you find the icon titled Port.
17. Check if the SMTP Port has (25) field. Remove any other numbers in the other fields and click OK .
For additional Help with Eudora Pro please refer to the Online Support or this article Configuring Eudora to use with IMail.
Copyright © 1995- Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express
written permission of Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. is prohibited.
sidetrips.com, hostserver.com, registera.com, htmlshop.com,
and associated domains are trademarks of Sidetrips Internet Service, Inc.